dead sea

University has started once again and I have already started to skip some of my classes because I just don't have the motivation to learn something that I'm not passionately interested about. I haven't had time to do things that I love, like writing now that I'm spending most of my time travelling on trains to and from university. To keep myself from spiralling into the rabbit hole of misery, I decided to have a test shoot during one of my breaks with my friend Shauna at the beach.

The shots didn't turn out exactly how I had envisioned it and I'm not completely satisfied with them but it's only because I'm extremely self critical about my work. I know if I'm not hard on myself and play the critic, I'll never grow and get better.

So here are a few of the photos that I really liked from the photoshoot.